There are significant advantages to using WordPress over the competition. These advantages include:
● an extensive list of add-ons and plug-ins – With a seemingly unlimited amount of add-ons and plug-ins, WordPress offers nearly every type of feature from contact forms, to check out and shopping carts, and more. Every time there is a new version or update of WordPress, all plug-ins and add-ons are automatically updated too.
● Extremely affordable – Compared all the other competition available online, WordPress is much less expensive to operate and maintain. With a fully customizable, easy to install CMS, site owners can use all the benefits to develop the best dynamic or static website.
● Quick and easy indexing – WordPress utilizes the best indexing tools available. It optimizes the search engine’s abilities to index and file pages and content. Generally, any site that utilizes CMS technology will automatically be indexed much quicker in the search engines than an old-fashioned, static website.
● No coding skills required – The CMS is designed to be simple enough that no coding skills are required to develop or maintain the website. This means the site owner can quickly upload newly developed content whenever desired without the need to hire a web designer to perform the duties instead.
● Online Marketing – A WordPress site can be promoted for free. Online promotional tools include sending the site to free blog directories.
● A built-in blogging platform – WordPress was originally designed as a blogging platform. Because of this it automatically has the best features, plug-ins and add-ons. Many websites incorporate a blog as a way to communicate with their customers, patients, ans, volunteers, and staff.
● A transferable framework – Businesses wishing to stay within their budget when using a host provider to handle their online website enjoy the freedom WordPress provides with its transferable framework.
● Built-in RSS feed – Website owners can quickly syndicate all the content on their site, through an RSS feed. Designed as an extremely powerful traffic magnetizing tool, the RSS feed distributes company information out to the Internet while pulling an audience toward the site.
● Ongoing Support – Because WordPress is used by over 75 million site owners around the world, they offer the best ongoing support. Their support system includes tutorials, forums and a backup of other websites that are all available to answer all pertinent and important questions for the novice or expert user.
● Full Compatibility – They also provide extensive backwards compatibility, offering peace of mind when upgrading the system to a newer version, to allow better flexibility and safeguards. WordPress is known for not having migration issues.