Tuesday, 13 August 2013
There are specific features that WordPress offers that make it a unique platform for both websites and blogging. Most of these features are generated by third-party coding that can be modified or extended to meet the needs of any project. The features include:
● No Rebuilding – Any changes made to a template are immediately recognized on the site without the need to regenerate any dynamic or static page.
● WordPress Theme Design And Development – Many third-party companies develop highly creative WordPress themes to create a variety of professional sites, for all types of niche markets. These creative templates optimize web design to the owner’s liking.
● Cross-Communication Tools – The platform utilizes the best cross communication tools to allow website owners instant updates on social media channels when posting to their blog or site.
● Password Protection – Every post is password protected allowing the site owner complete confidentiality in a private post that can only be viewed by the author, until publicly published.
● Comment Capabilities – The platform allows site owners to insert a comment section where visitors can leave feedback and comments. This feature can be enabled or disabled by the site owner.
WordPress offers significant features, plug-ins, add-ons, and themes that are unavailable from its competitors. Any business that is about to design a new website, or renovating an existing one, should consider WordPress as their number one choice. The ability to transfer the site to any hosting location makes WordPress the best solution to develop and maintain a premium site.